Celtics Basketball > Celtics Media and Video

Video of IT the moment he was told he was traded

<< < (2/2)

CelticsElite:

--- Quote from: kozlodoev on December 21, 2017, 07:44:40 AM ---I think there is zero chance that this is th ACTUAL moment he got the news.

--- End quote ---
true, wishful thinking

mgent:

--- Quote from: tarheelsxxiii on December 21, 2017, 02:43:01 AM ---That whole series is good.  And IT will be fine.  The trade gives him the opportunity to reach the Finals this year, and earn his next contract in a better situation.

--- End quote ---

I literally just realized out while watching this vid how epic the ECF is gonna be.

IT is the most inspirational player I ever watched.  Watching a guy that small destroy guys a foot taller than him like nobody has ever done before is simply awesome to witness.

That emotional buildup from going against the team that traded him combined with the chance to get his first ring is likely going produce some special things for us to watch.  I don't even care that it'll be at our expense; if we come out victorious it'll just make it that much better.

86MaxwellSmart:
It was very cold blooded for Danny to trade him....BUT--several factors made it the right move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version