Author Topic: Trading To The Kings and 76ers. What I think would be a good game plan.  (Read 4825 times)

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
I think Philly would have to throw in a pick or two for us to take on that trade.

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56
I'm not sure which is more over the top, the inequality of both trades in the Celtics favor or bringing in Noel to be 2nd in our depth chart at center?

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
If the Celtics are able to land Noel for Kelly Olynyk, I'll eat a whole plate of nachos.  Yes, I understand that in most of these circumstances people opt for eating their own hats or shoes, but I don't want to commit to something so wasteful.  I need my hat.  It rains a lot here in Seattle.   Shoes are expensive.   If it's any consolation, I'm mildly lactose intolerant.  I'm not going to die or anything, but eating a whole plate of nachos is going to make me extremely gassy.  My girlfriend will be annoyed.  Luckily, it's a risk worth taking, because #1 - I love nachos and #2 - There's no way in hell the 76ers give up Nerlens Noel for Kelly Olynyk.

Great post, TP!
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
I don't think the Celts are going to be able to move up in the top 10.

I am sure they'll try but won't be successful.

I think those teams will value their picks very much so (except for the Knicks if they can get a decent return.)

But that's okay, because I like the looks of guys that will be available to us at 16 like Upshaw, Portis, Lyles and RJ Hunter.

As for Cauley Stein, Stanley Johnson, Myles Turner and those guys, forget about it. Don't think it's happening.

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
I don't think the Celts are going to be able to move up in the top 10.

I am sure they'll try but won't be successful.

I think those teams will value their picks very much so (except for the Knicks if they can get a decent return.)

But that's okay, because I like the looks of guys that will be available to us at 16 like Upshaw, Portis, Lyles and RJ Hunter.

As for Cauley Stein, Stanley Johnson, Myles Turner and those guys, forget about it. Don't think it's happening.

Read the info on Upshaw.  It sounds like there's no way he gets pick anywhere near16

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/chat/nba-chat-with-alex-kennedy-6315/

Offline HeadDoctorJ

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9
Gerald Wallace for Noel, straight up. Noel adds a corner 3 and plays combo guard. Banners 18-29, done. Noel becomes President of the United States.