Author Topic: Gallo or Muscala?  (Read 4735 times)

Re: Gallo or Muscala?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2024, 02:40:40 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Celtics can do better besides those 2

Who?

I’d rather have Blake Griffin, if they can coax him out of retirement. Muscala and Gallo are probably worse than Kornet at this point.

Ok but I’d be shocked if Blake Griffin isn’t also worse that Luke Kornet.  Luke has performed pretty well this year and I like how Joe is using him lately with KP and with Al.  If I thought Blake added value as an Embiid or Giannis stopper I’d be more on board. But if Brad is going big, the big really should be better than Luke.
I'll take Andre Drummond. At least he is a currently active player, and his main weakness (FT shooting) can be masked or minimized.

FT shooting is A main weakness of his, but it's by no means his only major weakness (and probably not even his biggest weakness). His defense is probably his biggest weakness.
I'm bitter.

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2024, 03:17:20 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Celtics can do better besides those 2

Who?

I’d rather have Blake Griffin, if they can coax him out of retirement. Muscala and Gallo are probably worse than Kornet at this point.

Ok but I’d be shocked if Blake Griffin isn’t also worse that Luke Kornet.  Luke has performed pretty well this year and I like how Joe is using him lately with KP and with Al.  If I thought Blake added value as an Embiid or Giannis stopper I’d be more on board. But if Brad is going big, the big really should be better than Luke.
I'll take Andre Drummond. At least he is a currently active player, and his main   weakness (FT shooting) can be masked or minimized.

His defense is probably his biggest weakness.

Poor defense makes me very bitter .   :)

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2024, 09:42:15 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1436
Pistons beat the Hornets tonight. Muscala played 13 mins and had 5pts/5rebs. Gallinari was once again a healthy scratch.
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.