Author Topic: Lebron looks like an add for steroids  (Read 6795 times)

Re: Lebron looks like an add for steroids
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 05:29:53 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Would we think he is using steroids if THIS

was this case?

Just to ME - it seems as if every larger than life athlete that is famous (or about to be famous - see Zion) - seems to have a certain label attached to them.

They are both BLACK.

For ME - it's bothersome to see these threads.

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 05:49:35 PM »

Online GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031

I don't think he used steroids to get bigger because his size increase over 10 years isn't that absurd. If you had a dietitian, chef, personal trainer, and your body was your job (not something you worked on outside of your 9-5), you could theoretically make the same gains naturally.

I believe that he is definitely abusing some kind of drug, though. I just don't believe that the goal of the drug is to build muscle.

The average Joe Schmoe could make those gains in a year. But we all know he wouldn’t be taking enhancements just to pack on muscle.

I would not be surprised if he was messing with something while in Miami, the hotbed for athletes using PED’s. When he lost significant weight one offseason, that’s a pretty big red flag for someone who was clearly the best player in the game and dominating. To drastically change your body like that is questionable.

Maybe he was/is on something, maybe not. Or maybe they all are. Mariano Rivera is about the only athlete of this millinium that would absolutely shock me if we found out he used PED’s.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 05:52:13 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Greek Freak has bulked up big time, along with countless NBA players over the years. His photos show the massive difference. So did Shaq. Muscle isn’t evidence...

Look at an MLB skinny speedster like Dee Gordon getting busted.

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 06:23:49 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 610

was this case?

Just to ME - it seems as if every larger than life athlete that is famous (or about to be famous - see Zion) - seems to have a certain label attached to them.

They are both BLACK.

I’m a little confused....
are you suggesting that accusing Lebron of using steroids is bc he’s black?
And Zion too?

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 06:42:38 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785

was this case?

They are both BLACK.

And Zion too?

Let me make this clear - there is no proof that LeBron James is using steroids. In this "hot-take media" society we live in I am certain that if he WAS using he'd be caught by now.

LeBron James has a strong physique...has had this for years. I believe he is serious about his craft and his body and has worked to achieve the physique he has.

These threads pop up on here every so often. For ME they are tiresome and embarrassing.

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 07:07:10 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be

was this case?

They are both BLACK.

And Zion too?

Let me make this clear - there is no proof that LeBron James is using steroids. In this "hot-take media" society we live in I am certain that if he WAS using he'd be caught by now.

LeBron James has a strong physique...has had this for years. I believe he is serious about his craft and his body and has worked to achieve the physique he has.

These threads pop up on here every so often. For ME they are tiresome and embarrassing.

So what does that have to do with skin color?

I think its far more likely that people are going after Lebron on this because of one or both of the following reasons and not race.

1) He has been the single biggest individual Celtics antagonist for over a decade now. And one the greatest ones of all time.   He's hated by a lot of Celtics fans.  Anything to diminish him (rightfully or unrightfully so) will get brought up.  Accusations of PED use being one of them.

2)  He has a freakish physique.   Those raise eyebrows/raise questions with some people.  That has been going on for decades in professional sports. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2019, 07:16:44 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
dat man head all knotty look n .

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2019, 07:45:08 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
I don’t get what this has to do with race at all either...

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2019, 08:06:16 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 610

was this case?

They are both BLACK.

And Zion too?

Gotcha. I know these threads happen all the time and people on here love to bash Lebron as he has been a thorn in our side for the bulk of his career. I agree that if he were a Celtic people would be to
oting a different horn. But...that’s sorta how it’s supposed to be. TP to you.

I was confused by your he BLACK comment.

Btw I think he as an amazing athlete and should be given kudos for his basketball acumen but I hate him as an enemy of the Celtics. if he were to become a Celtic I would become violently ill and super depressed about not liking the best player on my team.

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2019, 08:09:41 PM »

Offline 10610786d

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 27
Popping out of his skin. Hilarious.