Author Topic: Hawks (34-26) at Celtics (33-27) 3/8  (Read 53285 times)

Re: Hawks (34-26) at Celtics (33-27) 3/8
« Reply #390 on: March 09, 2013, 12:17:37 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
JET! :)

Celtics guard Jason Terry: Guys are realizing where they're best taking shots. Jeff Green's good from the corner. I'm good from everywhere.

Dat tattoo better come real.

Lol I love that guys attitude.

« Reply #391 on: March 09, 2013, 12:31:31 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
JET! :)

Celtics guard Jason Terry: Guys are realizing where they're best taking shots. Jeff Green's good from the corner. I'm good from everywhere.

Dat tattoo better come real.

Lol I love that guys attitude.

Hahaha love it!

THIS is exactly why Terry is so critical.  Terry is one of the most clutch shooters in the league today.  Much like Pierce and Ray, he's the kind of guy who can shoot 1-8 through a game, only to hit the dagger to win it at the end.

It takes a special type of player with an extreme confidence to be able to take  shots like that without hessitation no matter how they have shot for the rest of the game (or week or month or year). 

In fact when last season ended the first thing I said (after looking at our last few seasons) was that we needed a guy like Terry on our team - somebody who was a pure leader and deadly scorer off the bench who could hit huge shots come playoff time.  Somebody who could hit that huge basket when KG is resting and Pierce is struggling. 

He's been a bit up and down this season but that has never phased me - when you have a guy with the attitude he has who has been as consistent as he has over his entire career, you know he'll always come back around.

« Reply #392 on: March 09, 2013, 02:11:26 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
6th seed and rising... aside from that tiny hiccup during the stretch where Barbosa went out and we were incorporating Crawford (where we lost 4 games), this team has been brilliant since our 3rd best player partially tore his ACL.

tied 5th i think

Bulls won, I think we're sixth.

It doesn't matter right now. Im pretty sure there are like 20 games to go. If we keep winning the seed will take care of itself.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #393 on: March 09, 2013, 05:37:30 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Bradley at times didn't look like an elite defender vs. Teague.   I know of two guys who give him trouble.  Irving and Teague seem quicker, you can't beat them all.

« Reply #394 on: March 09, 2013, 07:36:41 AM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Bradley at times didn't look like an elite defender vs. Teague.   I know of two guys who give him trouble.  Irving and Teague seem quicker, you can't beat them all.

Teague hates the C's , he plays like an all star every time they meet .  If Teague played this hard against every team their record would be much better.

Irving is totally awesome . Avery looked a little tired to me.

« Reply #395 on: March 09, 2013, 01:47:18 PM »

Offline Lord of Mikawa

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 66
  • Anti-Lakers&Anti-Heat
Watching this game had me stressed out. But glad we put away Atlanta in the end.
Signed to a 6 year $0 contract with the Celtics Blog forum!

« Reply #396 on: March 09, 2013, 01:54:03 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
0 DOMINATED 0.

Sorry, Bradley. Teague is just a very very good player. Severely underrated and on a tear.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #397 on: March 09, 2013, 02:07:35 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Avery wasn't good last night at all BUT... I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING IRVING GIVES HIM TROUBLE... where is your proof?

YOU MEAN HE GAVE RONDO trouble, because RR was on Irving that game!!!!!!! RR wanted Irving and he got him! You could see RR really wanted to shut him down but ran into a buzz saw!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)