Author Topic: Clarkson's odd theory on dinosaurs  (Read 1924 times)

Re: Clarkson's odd theory on dinosaurs
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 10:21:46 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
I am now convinced that these guys are just messing with the fans.  The part that I haven’t quite figured out is whether the media is in on the joke or the butt of it.
The fact this is taking people so long to figure this out is telling.  ::)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 10:22:19 AM »

Offline Rida

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 86
Jordan Clarkson see's Kyrie's flat earth theory and raises him one:

"Clarkson: 'Y'all know how we got dogs and stuff right? So, I think it was bigger people in the world before us, and the dinosaurs was they pets.'

"DJ Montage: 'How big were these people?'

"Clarkson: 'Oh, you look at a dinosaur. They got to be three times bigger than them.'"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2765462-jordan-clarkson-dinosaurs-were-pets-of-bigger-people-in-the-world-before-us?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Man and Dinosaurs are millions of years apart on the evolution scale. They never came close to sharing the earth together

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 10:23:16 AM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 291

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 11:34:33 AM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Clarkson acts like we all didn't already know this. I tested the DNA of my dog years ago and discovered it was actually a descendant of a dinosaur. So obviously humans back then must have been much bigger, too. Everyone knows there were a few infantile dinosaurs and humans, among other species, that survived the ELE living in caves. Eventually we re-populated the Earth, but because we lived in caves for so long became much less smart, and obviously never grew to be as physically large.

The humans of millions of years ago were smart enough to see the meteor coming towards Earth before it got here, and left on their space ships, which is why there are no bones to be found anywhere. The dinosaurs that we now find the bones of were just the wild ones that weren't kept as pets, or were too large to hide with the infantile humans and dinosaurs. The rest are living in a galaxy far, far away with the humans.

The only reason they never returned is they found a better, bigger planet to inhabit.