Author Topic: Way to go Celtics  (Read 1604 times)

Way to go Celtics
« on: June 17, 2008, 10:55:28 PM »

Offline augiedog34

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 1
I am a huge Blazers fan and I absolutely hate the Lakers!  Nothing like watching the Lakers get beat into submission.  Congratulations guys!

Re: Way to go Celtics
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 10:59:56 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Welcome aboard.  We all appreciate the solidarity.  The enemy of our enemy is our friend.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2411
I am a huge Blazers fan and I absolutely hate the Lakers!  Nothing like watching the Lakers get beat into submission.  Congratulations guys!
I think you guys have a shot at knocking off the Lakers next season. No other playoff team in the West plays Kobe Bryant as well as the Blazers and Roy cancels out a good chunk of Kobe's production anyway. Oden and Aldridge will be able to beat Gasol/Bynum. Blazers match up with the Lakers better than anyone in the West.

Blazers very close to making a huge run for the West

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »

Offline SixersSource

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
As a Sixers fan, I was even pulling for Boston this series (mostly because of my contempt for Kobe Bryant and my new found hatred for Sasha Vujacic).

I've always been a Paul Pierce fan, even when you guys knocked us from the 2002 Playoffs. Have been a KG fan for years, and never really liked Ray Allen until I saw him in a C's uniform.

This team was built for a title this year and if they had came up short, I'm not too sure they'd get another shot. This year, they set their eyes on the prize and are only 4 minutes away from holding it.

Congrats Boston. Even here in Philly, I am happy to see the green win it.