Author Topic: 2nd half games  (Read 4604 times)

2nd half games
« on: March 09, 2021, 10:31:05 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
Any STMs get tickets for second half games?

My window is today at 2 - wondering how availability was/is and prices?

For some reason I’m expecting gauging to get in the door with a 12% capacity cap.

Re: 2nd half games
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 10:52:55 AM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
My window was yesterday at 1pm.  Every game had availability to start, but not a whole lot, and they went fast.  The Warriors game, for example, was gone within minutes.  Also, the only inventory showing for me was in the lower level, so all of the tickets were quite expensive.  I don't know if it was set up that way for me since my season tickets are in the lower level, or if they are only having fans sit in the lower level for the 2nd half.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 10:57:13 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
My window was yesterday at 1pm.  Every game had availability to start, but not a whole lot, and they went fast.  The Warriors game, for example, was gone within minutes.  Also, the only inventory showing for me was in the lower level, so all of the tickets were quite expensive.  I don't know if it was set up that way for me since my season tickets are in the lower level, or if they are only having fans sit in the lower level for the 2nd half.

What was the average cost for tickets in the lower level?

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 11:01:09 AM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla

Oh boy. It was flex pricing. I saw tickets anywhere from $132-$245 and even higher for the premium games. 

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 11:11:49 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney

Oh boy. It was flex pricing. I saw tickets anywhere from $132-$245 and even higher for the premium games.

About what I was expecting -
TP for the info!

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2021, 12:44:09 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Got mine today. Oddly, I had no trouble whatsoever getting the games that I wanted.

Lower bowl, Section 9 for all SAS, Philly, Golden State.

Roughly $125-175 per ticket.

Mike

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 02:16:25 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
Tried to get tickets but it just gets stuck in the 'hang tight we are working on your request page'

guess it wasn't meant to be.

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 02:18:45 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

Just curious, how long have you been a STM? I'm trying to get a feel for how they're slotting people.

I was 12:30 pm today and have 7 years as a STM.

Mike

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2021, 02:44:14 PM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla
Got mine today. Oddly, I had no trouble whatsoever getting the games that I wanted.

Mike

Interesting. They must have opened additional inventory for the later time slots or they just blocked me off from seeing certain sections due to my season ticket location. Were only lower bowl available or balcony as well?

To answer your other question I have 13 years.

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 02:46:04 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

Mike

Interesting. They must have opened additional inventory for the later time slots or they just blocked me off from seeing certain sections due to my season ticket location. Were only lower bowl available or balcony as well?

I'm actually not sure. I only looked at lower bowl.

Mike

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 02:51:12 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be

Mike

They must be bouncing around or something.  I have 15 years and my window doesn't open until tomorrow morning at 9,

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2021, 02:58:02 PM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla

Mike

They must be bouncing around or something.  I have 15 years and my window doesn't open until tomorrow morning at 9,

Maybe they are doing it by tenure within seating categories (center loge, corner balcony, etc.) and showing only availability for your seating category when you log in.

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2021, 03:02:22 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • What a Pub Should Be

Mike

Maybe they are doing it by tenure within seating categories (center loge, corner balcony, etc.) and showing only availability for your seating category when you log in.

Could be. I'm corner balcony. 311.

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2021, 09:29:26 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • What a Pub Should Be
Relatively painless this morning. Was able to nab the 3 games I wanted.  Actually was able to get seats that were exactly same as mine (same row, same seats) just one section over.

Crossing my fingers that I can make it back there for the POR game in May.

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2021, 10:26:42 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
Anyone able to access the "Transfer" feature? Got a notice that it was live but still unable to do it.

Not unusual, just curious if I'm doing something wrong.

Mike