Author Topic: NBA Season 2014-2015  (Read 347582 times)

Re: NBA Season 2014-2015
« Reply #660 on: December 13, 2014, 09:36:28 PM »

Offline Adelaide Celt

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 206
Philadelphia running away with the game against Memphis  ???
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER

« Reply #661 on: December 13, 2014, 09:37:45 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
Philly beating Memphis?  :o Hinkie must be having a heart attack!  ;D

« Reply #662 on: December 13, 2014, 10:08:33 PM »

Offline Sievers81

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 29
Conley hit a big 3 to send it to OT, surely the Grizzlies will clean them up in the next 5mins

« Reply #663 on: December 13, 2014, 10:17:11 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
In before, "Giannis Atentkoumpo is a god" that Danny missed out on! (I actually watched the game)
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #664 on: December 13, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »

Offline Adelaide Celt

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 206
Wow, think the 76ers lead by 18 at one stage during the 4th quarter.
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER

« Reply #665 on: December 13, 2014, 10:19:45 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
These teams are falling asleep on the 6ers and the youngings play hard but stink... that's how they will get their few wins.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #666 on: December 13, 2014, 10:24:45 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
How does Noel get all that time off and not get bigger than a pole? Man he is skinny!

« Reply #667 on: December 13, 2014, 10:38:54 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I'm not sure how it all ended up but I support Tyson Chandler blocking his opponent's shoe. 

« Reply #668 on: December 13, 2014, 10:40:33 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
In before, "Giannis Atentkoumpo is a god" that Danny missed out on! (I actually watched the game)

I hope KO has a big game......

« Reply #669 on: December 13, 2014, 10:55:20 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald

So do I...

I mean, Giannis is scoring all of 2 points more than KO, he must have so many more big games under his belt. ::)

He scored well but the Bucks were better tonight without him, he let Barnes have any and every point he wanted. Kidd did right by subbing him out b/c Barnes was lighting him up, would have cost them the game. I see KO called out on D all the time (rightfully so) but someone seeing Giannis pick up 20pts wont mention his defense, once. 

My comment had nothing to do with a comparison between the two, only to comment on how people exaggerate what he is doing. Since you wanted to make the comparison, I'll go there with you. Like I said last time, I would have picked Giannis b.c I didn't know much about KO at all but I can't stand all the puffing of chests about something that isn't in line with reality! He is a solid player but the person y'all make him out to be isn't the guy playing yet.

« Reply #670 on: December 13, 2014, 11:22:31 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
How does Noel get all that time off and not get bigger than a pole? Man he is skinny!

He needs to hang with BiG Baby Davis ....LOL

« Reply #671 on: December 13, 2014, 11:35:57 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
Looking at the Pistons roster, can't understand why they are bad, in the east at that. I do want to know why they didn't trade Monroe, I know they can't now but there is no way they couldn't find a trade partner if they were really looking during the summer. I'm not sure they could get equal value for him but they are about to lose him for nothing. They should have sent him out for a big who can stretch defenses, someone like Ryan Anderson or someone. They won't get equal talent but I think a stretch big would be of more value to the pistons.

« Reply #672 on: December 13, 2014, 11:37:48 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald

He needs to hang with BiG Baby Davis ....LOL

Or that fat guy we use to bring to camp a few seasons back, Sweetney (or something haha).

« Reply #673 on: December 13, 2014, 11:45:55 PM »

Offline staticcc

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38

So do I...

I mean, Giannis is scoring all of 2 points more than KO, he must have so many more big games under his belt. ::)

He scored well but the Bucks were better tonight without him, he let Barnes have any and every point he wanted. Kidd did right by subbing him out b/c Barnes was lighting him up, would have cost them the game. I see KO called out on D all the time (rightfully so) but someone seeing Giannis pick up 20pts wont mention his defense, once. 

My comment had nothing to do with a comparison between the two, only to comment on how people exaggerate what he is doing. Since you wanted to make the comparison, I'll go there with you. Like I said last time, I would have picked Giannis b.c I didn't know much about KO at all but I can't stand all the puffing of chests about something that isn't in line with reality! He is a solid player but the person y'all make him out to be isn't the guy playing yet.

It's not about scoring 2 more points or stats when it's about young players. It's about Giannis' point guard ability at 6'9 along with the wing span, the motor, the leaping ability, the first step, the wide strides, the defense, pinpoint no look passes, the smarts and the toughness. If he somehow manages to max out his potential, you will see a superstar the likes of KD.

On the other hand, if you put together all of KO's potential skills together and max it out, he becomes 70% maybe 80% of what Dirk is. Also, KO is 23, 3 1/2 years older then Giannis. Imagine how Giannis will look like then. Will be way better than what KO is today.
"The bigger the lie, the more they believe." - Bunk

« Reply #674 on: December 13, 2014, 11:49:18 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo

So do I...

It's not about scoring 2 more points or stats when it's about young players. It's about Giannis' point guard ability at 6'9 along with the wing span, the motor, the leaping ability, the first step, the wide strides, the defense, pinpoint no look passes, the smarts and the toughness. If he somehow manages to max out his potential, you will see a superstar the likes of KD.

On the other hand, if you put together all of KO's potential skills together and max it out, he becomes 70% maybe 80% of what Dirk is.

Or Giannis may be Luc Richard Mah Moute 2.0.