Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Phoenix shopping pick 6 for Vets?

(1/5) > >>

Silky:
Apparently Phoenix is strongly considering trading back in draft lottery to add a vet.

What could Boston do to make this a real possibility.

Hayward and 20 for Warren, Johnson and 6th?

Hayward and 14 for 6th, Warren and jackson

Rozier and 14 for 6th and Jackson?

All would make a deal for Davis alot easier, and all improve team should Kyrie not resign.

Fafnir:
We aren't getting positive value for Hayward and if they want Rozier they can just pay him.

As a side note I have no desire for Josh Jackson or TJ Warren.

EDIT:

To clarify I don't want them for different reasons. Josh Jackson can't shoot and hasn't shown signs of living up to his talent/billing/draft slot.

TJ Warren is a wing I wouldn't mind having at all, if Jaylen/Jason didn't need those minutes and shots. If we're giving run to a younger wing I want it to be one of those two.

slamtheking:
I'm not understanding the fascination with getting the #6 pick in a fairly weak draft - especially at the expense of Hayward.  I know he didn't bounce back as hoped for this season but he did pick it up as the season progressed.  I'd like to see what he can bring to the table next season with presumably several more months of recovery and also presuming roster changes where players fit together better.

during the season where Rozier's shown he's not a player that should stay here, I've thought Phx would be a prime place for him to land as a FA.  Could see him in Chicago or Orlando too.

TheSundanceKid:
I would rather keep Hayward

PhoSita:
Nothing I've heard about this draft suggests that it would be worth giving up much value to move from 14 to 6.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version