Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Where does Mike Conley jr end up?

(1/13) > >>

Humble G:
There is a lot of Kyrie and AD chatter........I just need something else to read about. So where do you think Conley ends up? It seems that Memphis should draft Morant and trade Conley but whats the best/most likely package?

Detroit? Conley Drummond Griffin

SAS???

Moranis:
I think Conley's market will be pretty robust, but probably won't really come into picture until some of the free agent dominoes start falling.

Humble G:

--- Quote from: Moranis on May 15, 2019, 12:31:38 PM ---I think Conley's market will be pretty robust, but probably won't really come into picture until some of the free agent dominoes start falling.

--- End quote ---
He has such a large salary though....Im not sure how big if a market he will have

green_bballers13:
Boston makes sense. Among the top 10 teams in the NBA, the Celtics clearly have the biggest hole at PG. Other potential teams: Indy, CHA (if Kemba walks), LAC, Utah, Wash, and PHO.

I'd pick Boston over those other situations.

td450:

--- Quote from: Humble G on May 15, 2019, 12:37:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Moranis on May 15, 2019, 12:31:38 PM ---I think Conley's market will be pretty robust, but probably won't really come into picture until some of the free agent dominoes start falling.

--- End quote ---
He has such a large salary though....Im not sure how big if a market he will have

--- End quote ---

For 2 years, yes. Perhaps we pass on Kyrie and offer Hayward straight up? If we get AD and can keep Jaylen, or even if we can't get AD and still have Tatum, I'd do that and resign Morris. Memphis has nothing at the small forward spot.

It would be a good option for them if they choose Morant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version