Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80352 times)

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline letsgoblue86

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Bring it

Offline oldtype

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 143
We have nothing to lose. Even if we get swept by double digits every game the team will still get a standing ovation at the Garden after game 4. We've already achieved everything we set out to do this season.

Cleveland, on the other hand, has everything to lose.

I like this situation.

Great words from a great man

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
You know, my favorite Cavs image is when LeQueen is coming out of the tunnel after losing the last game of that series and ripping off his Cavs jersey in disgust......

Priceless.

EDIT: Where did he go after that, I forget?

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18

Yeah how dare some of us assume we might win 2 out of 6 games. We are so arrogant!

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
So, your definition of revenge is eliminating a sub .500 team from the playoffs. Brilliant, your aspirations for greatness have inspired me.

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Oh yea?  How many Kevin Love jerseys will you burn when he bolts after the season? 

And like someone already mentioned, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  We've already accomplished more than what we anticipated this season. 

If you underrate us, we'll crush you. 

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623
We have nothing to lose. Even if we get swept by double digits every game the team will still get a standing ovation at the Garden after game 4. We've already achieved everything we set out to do this season.

I like this situation.

Agreed, just mark this down as another failed attempt at a Championship for Cleveland Sports...what are you like 0 for your last 50 or so... sorry 0-150 if you count the big 3 sports...Good luck...you will need it.
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221
Aww this is cute. Did you unburn your Lebron jersey before you typed this..lol.

Oh the revenge of beating a star less, under .500 C's team..our fan base will be crushed ::)

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624

I like this situation.

Well put sir.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 379
Typical of a Cavs fan....just like when LeFraud was there before---Acting like they've won it all---when they have won nothing AS USUAL...Will be fun when some Other team wins it this year again---and we see James pondering his future in a horrible city.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
I would like to add one more thing...

You're not getting Kevin Love.
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
We have the best Big Three in the modern era.

Bron/Wade/Bosh was better. Hell, Curry/Green/Thompson is better right now.

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
I don't live in Boston. I'm from Charlotte, NC but I've a life long Celtics fan. I can't speak for the people of Boston but I doubt any of the guys on this site really care if people from Cleveland hate them. None really cares about Cleveland or Ohio all that much who don't live in that state. That's why my state is full of people from Ohio trying to get away from that dump.

As for the games. Boston will get luck if they win one. I do believe that Cleveland is probably the best team in the east now after the trades they made. I'm not sold on the fact that they've "got the best big three" in the NBA this season. Perhaps on paper but it's not really working out all that well with Love if you ask me.

But I doubt it's Cleveland's "time" this year. Unless "time" is you guys making it to the Finals and getting you tails kicked again. But I'm sure that's probably all a Cavs fan can really hope for. But hey, you've always got the Browns to watch......
Peace through Tyranny

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221
I would like to add one more thing...

You're not getting Kevin Love.

From the looks of this season Cavs didn't get him either..or maybe Asst. Coach Blatt didn't know how to use him