Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80350 times)

Offline cometboy

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 14
As soon as I figure out a way to block you people from giving me these ridiculous "Tommy Points" that will be the end of it.

Do you see the Cavs logo as my profile picture? Stop giving me your little Celtic awards. I don't need and sure as heck don't want them.

You Celtics fans may value little awards like this, but in Cleveland we care about bigger things. Like championships!

haha - thanks man, thats the best laugh I've had all week - you just earned another TP

CB

-Dasd

Offline BornReady

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 40
I can't wait till we have a big 3
And Lebron, Irving and love are all old

We'll be taking it all

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 999
As soon as I figure out a way to block you people from giving me these ridiculous "Tommy Points" that will be the end of it.

Do you see the Cavs logo as my profile picture? Stop giving me your little Celtic awards. I don't need and sure as heck don't want them.

You Celtics fans may value little awards like this, but in Cleveland we care about bigger things. Like championships!

-Dasd

More like caring about division titles LOL. My Celtics got 17 banners so they ain't got no worries about your Cavs.  ;)

OH- and here's a TP!  ;D

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline jonaslopes

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31

-Dasd

Exactly, kid. Championships:

Team Name: Cleveland Cavaliers

Seasons: 45; 1970-71 to 2014-15
Record: 1671-1971, .459 W-L%

Playoff Appearances: 19
Championships: 0

Team Name: Boston Celtics

Seasons: 69; 1946-47 to 2014-15
Record: 3173-2223, .588 W-L%

Playoff Appearances: 52
Championships: 17
It's nice seeing him get exposed as overrated after having argued with fellow fans for years that he was overrated.. but I don't hate him. I'm looking forward to seeing him [...] bounce around to a couple more teams... eventually come back to Boston[...] and helps us as a role player until he runs himself out of the league.
LarBrd33 on Rondo

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
You did manage to end Bird's career with a series win.  And Larry Nance won that dunk contest.  That was kinda fun.

You've had some of the most hideous uniforms ever too... :-X

Yup

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 599
Boston I want you to remember one thing right before the ball is tipped off on Sunday. (After the game starts, you won't have trouble remembering)

What I want you all to remember is this.

The Big Three
Lebron James
Kyrie Irving
Joey Crawford

Great Role Players
Iman Shumpert
Kevin Love
Tristan Thompson
Timofey Mozgov

Championship/Veteran Experience
Mike Miller
James Jones
Shawn Marion

This team has it all and since you guys won a title in 2008, I'm a little surprised that you don't recognize how good this team is.

-Dasd

Fixed it for you ;D

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1676
This thread is pure gold!

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
now i remember why I didnt feel bad for cleveland fans when Lebron left.
Greg

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Boston I want you to remember one thing right before the ball is tipped off on Sunday. (After the game starts, you won't have trouble remembering)

What I want you all to remember is this.

The Big Three
Lebron James
Kyrie Irving
JR Smith

Great Role Players
Iman Shumpert
Kevin Love
Tristan Thompson
Timofey Mozgov

...you're alright, Griffin. 

TP (Ted Stepien Point) for ya.

Offline AidaCelt

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 13
You... Cavs fan. Whoever you are (not that I care for you or anything Cleveland),

I'm not sure what your objective was in creating an account on CB and then posting a rant that shows little content, basis, sense... oh I could go on...

The one thing you have provided to this forum is a humour I haven't seen before and one that will keep me laughing for at least the rest of this day. So, if your objective was to provide laughter, you sir... have achieved your goal and passed with flying colours.

I can only put your posts down to 1 thing... you're actually a C's fan in disguise, trying to humour the rest of the board by posing as a Cavs fan.

There is no explanation... I mean, you can't post about the Cavs organisation being about only 1 thing - championships. The whole city of Cleveland has NEVER won a championship in major sports. That in itself is an amazing record that I'm not sure any other city in the WORLD could match when they have as many major sporting teams as Cleveland.

So, to the pseudo C's/ Cavs fan that started this thread... I salute you (with a TP for every post you have made on this thread).

Cheers
Expectations, Execution, No Excuses

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
And I would have gotten away with it, too, it if weren't for those meddling Tommy Points...;) ;D

Offline BornReady

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 40
How did Kevin dsad get 217 tommy points on 7 posts
Are guys like trolling him or something

He has more than 10 times the amount of TP than I do despite posting more

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
You... Cavs fan. Whoever you are (not that I care for you or anything Cleveland),

I'm not sure what your objective was in creating an account on CB and then posting a rant that shows little content, basis, sense... oh I could go on...

The one thing you have provided to this forum is a humour I haven't seen before and one that will keep me laughing for at least the rest of this day. So, if your objective was to provide laughter, you sir... have achieved your goal and passed with flying colours.

I can only put your posts down to 1 thing... you're actually a C's fan in disguise, trying to humour the rest of the board by posing as a Cavs fan.

There is no explanation... I mean, you can't post about the Cavs organisation being about only 1 thing - championships. The whole city of Cleveland has NEVER won a championship in major sports. That in itself is an amazing record that I'm not sure any other city in the WORLD could match when they have as many major sporting teams as Cleveland.

So, to the pseudo C's/ Cavs fan that started this thread... I salute you (with a TP for every post you have made on this thread).

Cheers

I don't know if he's a Celtics fan, but he's definitely trolling, in the old-school fun way, and he's pretty good at it.

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
Hello let me introduce myself. My name  is joakim Noah from the Chicago bulls. And let me tell you about Cleveland, the city sucks, it's so boring, it's just factory buildings and dumb sports fans. When I go I just stay in my hotel. Yours truly,  joakim noah

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Hello let me introduce myself. My name  is joakim Noah from the Chicago bulls. And let me tell you about Cleveland, the city sucks, it's so boring, it's just factory buildings and dumb sports fans. When I go I just stay in my hotel. Yours truly,  joakim noah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8