Author Topic: Plausible impactful players who could turn season around  (Read 8299 times)

Re: Plausible impactful players who could turn season around
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 11:39:11 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Okafor has almost no value because of his contract and his decline (whether it's a decline in skill or a decline because of the team he's on is a matter of debate).

The question is what Celtics on multi-year deals the Wiz value.  Green and Terry or Green and Lee work money wise.  I'd do Green and Terry in a nanosecond, just to get out from under their contracts.
I prefer Okafur as well.  my only concern is that in order to get him, he'd cost at least Green who I think Danny would need to move in a separate deal to get another (better) player.  Okafur, IMHO, would definitely help this team but I don't think he puts them over the top.  C's need more consistency from the bench as a whole. 

If Danny can move JET, Lee, Bass and Green and add a legit center, backup PG/SG and solid wingman that's what he really needs to do.  preferably without moving Rondo, PP, KG or the young players Avery, Sully or even Melo.  A healthy wilcox and Collins should be able to backup at the Center and even PF positions.  The big trick is if Danny can pull that off.

Re: Plausible impactful players who could turn season around
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2013, 12:49:24 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
For all teams pointed as " they suck"
as the reason why they could trade
we are not precisely the cream of the creme
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!