Author Topic: Preseason Game 1 Celtics vs Sixers 10/8  (Read 49805 times)

Re: Preseason Game 1 Celtics vs Sixers 10/8
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2008, 09:17:21 PM »

Offline albert

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • ubuntu.
Maybe Miles will be our leg-brace TA this year?
Bleed Green. What does it mean?

« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2008, 09:18:03 PM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
Miles:

To early to tell, he has not seen enough minutes to base anything valid and he's thinking about his knee the same way you saw TA think about his.

If Miles lets go and plays without restrictions you can forget about the walker dunks, because this guy is amazing but if he dosnt let it go, he's just going to be a decent bench player.
"Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It`s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That`s the only way you`re going to get respect from the players"

- Larry Bird

« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2008, 09:18:13 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Terrible foul by House... Come on! >:(

:) it's preseason...

« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
Come on. I'm sick of Eddie House chucking up shots and fouling people on fast breaks. I want to see Pruitt, giddens, and walker. We won't necessarily get to see them this season.

« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2008, 09:26:44 PM »

Offline greenwise

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 136
Miles:

To early to tell, he has not seen enough minutes to base anything valid and he's thinking about his knee the same way you saw TA think about his.

If Miles lets go and plays without restrictions you can forget about the walker dunks, because this guy is amazing but if he dosnt let it go, he's just going to be a decent bench player.

It's his first game in 2 1/2 years, it's normal that he still thinks about his knee...give him time. I think he's done pretty good for a guy with "career ending injury"

« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
tony, if you want the minutes, play like it.

because so far you and scal are the "downs" of the game and POB, Walker and pruitt are the ups.

Meh, I think you're off with Tony. He has setup quite a few people throught a game wonderfully. He has gotten into the line, played some good defense, some blocks, some steals. Given, he has 3 turnovers (one of them a BS offensive foul), but otherwise he's had a nice game so far.

« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2008, 09:28:27 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
Great blitz and bound by Scal. Good D

« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
tony, if you want the minutes, play like it.

because so far you and scal are the "downs" of the game and POB, Walker and pruitt are the ups.

Meh, I think you're off with Tony. He has setup quite a few people throught a game wonderfully. He has gotten into the line, played some good defense, some blocks, some steals. Given, he has 3 turnovers (one of them a BS offensive foul), but otherwise he's had a nice game so far.

Haha good timing! TP

« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2008, 09:30:00 PM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
Gabe's playing phenomenal defense on Lou Williams. He was hitting everything vs. Eddie.

« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2008, 09:31:05 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Did u all saw that last second shot by Zach Randolph, first highltight of the year  ;)
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2008, 09:31:17 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
there you go tony, the last 5 minutes of your playtime have been infinitively better than the first 3 quarters.

My "ups" so far

POB ^

walker ^

TA ^

leon ^

downs:

Scal and baby.

giving pruitt, miles, and giddens a netural, due to lack of playing time or just decent play.

“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2008, 09:32:42 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
Forcing to the right Tommy? It looks to me like Walker gave Young Baseline...

« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2008, 09:34:23 PM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
Miles:

It's his first game in 2 1/2 years, it's normal that he still thinks about his knee...give him time. I think he's done pretty good for a guy with "career ending injury"

I Agree but lets put it into perspective, Miles is not a long term project so we cant give him that one "Brace year" that TA got to get back into shape, we need him this year.
"Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It`s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That`s the only way you`re going to get respect from the players"

- Larry Bird

« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
there you go tony, the last 5 minutes of your playtime have been infinitively better than the first 3 quarters.

My "ups" so far

POB ^

walker ^

TA ^

leon ^

downs:

Scal and baby.

giving pruitt, miles, and giddens a netural, due to lack of playing time or just decent play.

Though Powe showed some nice things, he needs to play a bit smarter. Just like Baby. Nine turnovers between the two, just because of that I can't see Powe as an up tonight. With that said, he got to the line, and was good around the basket, so that's worth looking forward to.

I liked how House shot the ball, but he was chucking up shoots which I didn't like. Other than that, nice handling the ball and good shooting accuracy. I found his defense lacking a bit today though for some reason.

« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
ok scal, ive always defended you, but god, you were awful tonight.

so far, if i had to cut someone, its you buddy. not going to base an eval on one game, but scal was worthless tonight, outside of one nice pass.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion