Author Topic: To all that share my sentiment...  (Read 52538 times)

To all that share my sentiment...
« on: January 10, 2016, 09:34:18 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
For anyone that needs a Sig, and if you agree with it, feel free to use this sig. Make this a movement.

Re: To all that share my sentiment...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 09:36:38 PM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
Yeah not feelin that.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 09:37:20 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I would but Lee is a good dude, he doesn't try to hurt us, he truly believes he has/can help us. I like him but his play is costly and tragic.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 09:38:07 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
Got a laugh out of me, that's for sure.

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 09:38:16 PM »

Offline mahcus smaht

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 4
I want Lee gone but I think he's a good guy and he plays hard and tries to be a leader on the floor. I don't like dumping on him.

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 09:39:36 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Rutgers '17
Yeah not feelin that.
If you would like, I'm not against making you a custom "David Lee is Trash" or something of the sort.

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 09:39:45 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
I'll join you.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 09:43:16 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Wait can I get some help? How do I make that picture my sig?
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 09:45:02 PM »

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
Yeah not feelin that.
If you would like, I'm not against making you a custom "David Lee is Trash" or something of the sort.
Yeah don't like this... if he was a jerk it'd be one thing but he seems like a good guy that is having trouble realizing he's regressed.

Besides it's Stevens's fault for playing him

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 09:49:00 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Rutgers '17
I would but Lee is a good dude, he doesn't try to hurt us, he truly believes he has/can help us. I like him but his play is costly and tragic.
I don't believe that his intentions are all pure, it is only natural to assume that he is hunting for playing time to earn a contract from another team this off season; when he is on the floor he usually makes the right play for him and not the team. In 16 minutes of playing time, he took the second most shots behind Isaiah, going 2-12. That means that roughly every other possession he is looking so score and what not. And I don't think he is a good guy, I read a tweet on bleacher report, where it said that he declined an interview to a reporter. That may seem insignificant, but really that is costing the reporter the ability to do his or her job.

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 09:58:21 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I don't believe that his intentions are all pure, it is only natural to assume that he is hunting for playing time to earn a contract from another team this off season; when he is on the floor he usually makes the right play for him and not the team. In 16 minutes of playing time, he took the second most shots behind Isaiah, going 2-12. That means that roughly every other possession he is looking so score and what not. And I don't think he is a good guy, I read a tweet on bleacher report, where it said that he declined an interview to a reporter. That may seem insignificant, but really that is costing the reporter the ability to do his or her job.

calling our players trash is unceltic. You think he is a bad guy because he declined an interview? Tough crowd here. Winning cures all though. I bet if he just scored 40 points and the game winner you wouldn't think he was a bad guy for declining an interview.

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 10:01:53 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Rutgers '17

calling our players trash is unceltic. You think he is a bad guy because he declined an interview? Tough crowd here. Winning cures all though. I bet if he just scored 40 points and the game winner you wouldn't think he was a bad guy for declining an interview.
He is not a Celtic, his mind is still in his Golden State Days.

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 10:29:41 PM »

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
For anyone that needs a Sig, and if you agree with it, feel free to use this sig. Make this a movement.

It's like a bowel movement.   
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 10:40:16 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I don't understand the David Lee hate. He's not playing well, he's not dealing with that well, and he's not getting the time he would want. Well, that sucks, he seemed like he should've brought more to us heading into the season, and I'm disappointed.

But the trash signature..just not a look I like. If Fab Melo and JR Giddens never got one, David Lee doesn't deserve it.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 11:19:03 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I don't understand the David Lee hate. He's not playing well, he's not dealing with that well, and he's not getting the time he would want. Well, that sucks, he seemed like he should've brought more to us heading into the season, and I'm disappointed.

But the trash signature..just not a look I like. If Fab Melo and JR Giddens never got one, David Lee doesn't deserve it.

Yeah, I agree. It must be difficult having just won and NBA championship and being traded to a team where you think you are going to have this great impact, but you are realizing you just don't have it anymore. Anybody would be frustrated and wouldn't want to admit that the end may be near. Tonight looked like a desperate attempt to revive his career.

He has always been a pretty stand-up citizen as a player, but I don't want to see him play as a Celtic again. He might actually have less to give than Wallace at this point.