Author Topic: Are there any Terry Rozier fans left?  (Read 90771 times)

Re: Are there any Terry Rozier fans left?
« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2017, 11:08:51 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Rozier is one of those dudes that can't make the adjustment from being 'the man' to a role player in the big leagues.  Makes him entertaining as heck to watch imo, but probably doesn't bode well for his future.

Yeah, this really does seem true.  He's a gamer/big shot maker.  He's also athletic.  But he has a low BBIQ and is now very average in ability at the NBA level.  He just hasn't learned that yet, or refuses to. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2017, 11:13:31 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Wait...Rozier had two good to great games. He has sucked for weeks. Let's see Rozier consistently shooting and contributing well before having someone say they were wrong about Rozier. Terry's last two games of shooting is a complete anomaly as compared to the rest of his career.

Getting his season average FG% over 40 would be a start.

« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2017, 11:14:53 PM »

Online DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
Wait...Rozier had two good to great games. He has sucked for weeks. Let's see Rozier consistently shooting and contributing well before having someone say they were wrong about Rozier. Terry's last two games of shooting is a complete anomaly as compared to the rest of his career.

38% is pretty close, and he is trending up.

« Reply #153 on: November 25, 2017, 11:17:40 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson

38% is pretty close, and he is trending up.

He's also benefiting from playing in arguably the best system in the NBA, alongside very good players.  Really not being asked to do all that much.

« Reply #154 on: November 25, 2017, 11:18:58 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
When is the OP going to admit he was wrong?

That’s not what Mr. Hobbs does. He just....doesn’t.

I’m happy to admit when I’m wrong.

Rozier has had two straight good games, but coming into tonight had shot 35% from the field for roughly the past month.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2017, 12:03:47 AM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257
Rookie year, it was d-league.

Last year, he earned some minutes in time and eventually contributed in the playoffs.

This year, he is playing regular, if limited, minutes.

I like the trajectory so far, and expect when the game slows down for him, look out.

Still a fan. Could be another solid late 1st round guard pick by Danny.  Not saying he's the next E'Twaun Moore, Delonte, or Rondo, but he is no Shammond Williams or Sebastian Telfair either.

« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2017, 12:45:21 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460

Last year, he earned some minutes in time and eventually contributed in the playoffs.

I like the trajectory so far, and expect when the game slows down for him, look out.

Still a fan. Could be another solid late 1st round guard pick by Danny.  Not saying he's the next E'Twaun Moore, Delonte, or Rondo, but he is no Shammond Williams or Sebastian Telfair either.

Rozier is already better than Moore or Delonte.

« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2017, 01:03:55 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

He’s not better than Delonte.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2017, 01:20:31 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo

Yes, he is.

« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2017, 01:26:08 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

Yes, he is.

Except at scoring, passing, and shooting. I’m not sure that Rozier is even a better defender than D. West.

« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2017, 01:43:03 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo

Yes, he is.

Except at scoring, passing, and shooting. I’m not sure that Rozier is even a better defender than D. West.

Sorry, I disagree.

« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2017, 02:40:29 AM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82

Yes, he is.

This has to be one of the strangest posts I've ever read on this site.  This topic is about TERRY Rozier, not CLIFFORD Rozier! 

« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2017, 03:01:40 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson

Yes, he is.

This has to be one of the strangest posts I've ever read on this site.  This topic is about TERRY Rozier, not CLIFFORD Rozier!

Delonte West was a solid rotation player for years, and Rozier hasn't been better than him nor proven that he can be the same.  Why should he have a higher ceiling? 

« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2017, 03:23:54 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
This thread just gets better and better

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2017, 03:36:43 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
This thread just gets better and better

Nice.  It seemed to be struggling.  Elaborate?