Author Topic: Do We Stand A Chance At Durant Next Summer?  (Read 3817 times)

Re: Do We Stand A Chance At Durant Next Summer?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2018, 10:57:03 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Only teams I can see making sense is Lakers, Knicks, Clippers, and potentially 76ers, but... 76ers make no sense to me, because there would be way too many ball dominant players. Lakers would have the cap space, but KD/LBJ, (a year older LeBron) is a top 4 team in the West, but I don't think that roster can beat GSW.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2018, 12:48:29 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
Anyone else think the warriors are on the verge of being blown up? I'm not entirely convinced klay thompson is happy there with all the infighting as well as possibly being paid less than other teams can offer. Also green sounds like a goner when he talks. Durant is starting to sound like a goner. Its all seeming to sound like the clock is ticking to me

If Durant leaves, klay might not be content with the fluid situation with green. Not convinced the warriors want to pay green the supermax or whatever crazy amount of he will ask for
https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/warriors-player-no-way-kevin-durant-returns-after-what-draymond-green-said

It's starting to look very problematic for them. Good for us and good for the league as a whole though.

I think there’s a very real possibility the players rather break it up slightly prematurely then stick around each other and be miserable through their inevitable demise.

If Durant goes 3-for-3 with 3 Finals MVP’s... what more does he want? Does he need the 4th in 5 or 5th in 7 if they are all miserable?

I truly believe if you remove one, they will crumble. KD. Klay. Even Draymond. And if one leaves next summer, I think the other will too.

I think there’s a world of pressure on them and will everyone want to do it for another 3+ years when KD can go try to resurrect his image in NY/LA and Klay can be the man somewhere else?

I think it would be very fitting to see Draymond and Steph struggling to make the playoffs next year, would love to see the smug smirk wiped off Kerr’s face.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2018, 01:15:50 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
0.0% chance