Author Topic: Jazz (27-23) at Celtics (27-22) 3/28  (Read 43590 times)

Re: Jazz (27-23) at Celtics (27-22) 3/28
« Reply #210 on: March 28, 2012, 09:51:46 PM »

Offline GronkSpike

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 54
Quick thing,

Can somebody please explain how we only play the Sixers 3 times - they are in our division - but play Miami 4?

« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2012, 09:52:26 PM »

Offline European NBA fan

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 141
I still love that KG is on our team :)

« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2012, 09:55:52 PM »

Offline celticslove

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 188
I still love that KG is on our team :)

true that!

« Reply #213 on: March 28, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »

Offline birdwatcher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 126
  • Another undersized Celtic...
Just thought peeps would like to know...I'm listening to the Utah broadcast, and the announcers are calling KG "the dirtiest player in the history of the NBA", a "dirty, nasty, punk", and is ready to jump in front of the red line if the refs swallow their whistles on another "dirty screen" and intentional elbow by Garnett.

Haters gonna hate lol
It has half a truth in it though. Oh well.
They've also dubbed Greg "The Stiegma". Kind of funny.
I know they're on the west coast, but they did no prep for the broadcast. They kept saying how they couldn't believe Bass was hitting outside jumpers and that he couldn't normally shoot outside of 15 feet and that all his points are garbage because nobody guards him. They said Bradley was a 1st year player, didn't know what school he went to and said Doc is planning on moving him to PG. One of them actually said that KG hasn't been playing much and is having the worst season of his career. Just a total all around fail.

« Reply #214 on: March 28, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »

Offline greensquirrel

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 65
Quick thing,

Can somebody please explain how we only play the Sixers 3 times - they are in our division - but play Miami 4?

Two games away on second night of back to back didn't help, either.

« Reply #215 on: March 28, 2012, 09:57:56 PM »

Kiorrik

Just thought peeps would like to know...I'm listening to the Utah broadcast, and the announcers are calling KG "the dirtiest player in the history of the NBA", a "dirty, nasty, punk", and is ready to jump in front of the red line if the refs swallow their whistles on another "dirty screen" and intentional elbow by Garnett.

Haters gonna hate lol
I know they're on the west coast, but they did no prep for the broadcast. They kept saying how they couldn't believe Bass was hitting outside jumpers and that he couldn't normally shoot outside of 15 feet and that all his points are garbage because nobody guards him. They said Bradley was a 1st year player, didn't know what school he went to and said Doc is planning on moving him to PG. One of them actually said that KG hasn't been playing much and is having the worst season of his career. Just a total all around fail.
Hahaha, that's pretty unprofessional, true :]

Oh well, we're just the Celtics man. We're no contenders. Let everyone sleep on us. It's all good.

« Reply #216 on: March 28, 2012, 09:58:40 PM »

Offline greensquirrel

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 65

Haters gonna hate lol

They forgot to mention Larry Bird is out with an injury.

« Reply #217 on: March 28, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
TP's dispensed.  To all, a good night and let's get psyched for Friday!!

« Reply #218 on: March 28, 2012, 10:00:12 PM »

Kiorrik

Haters gonna hate lol

They forgot to mention Larry Bird is out with an injury.
Back spasms again? Or "Basketball Reasons"?

« Reply #219 on: March 28, 2012, 10:03:15 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Dooling made a shot at a time when it actually mattered.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »

Offline azzenfrost

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 177
Dooling is probably glad that fans have so little expectations from him. It's easier for him to deliver more. Glad it's all working out.
I moved the cheese.

« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2012, 10:06:46 PM »

Offline ozman

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 21

Haters gonna hate lol

man that is bad bad bad. how do they even get jobs? so glad i watched the Celtics broadcast, Tommy may be a bias but at least he knows his basketball.

« Reply #222 on: March 28, 2012, 10:08:21 PM »

Kiorrik

Dooling is probably glad that fans have so little expectations from him. It's easier for him to deliver more. Glad it's all working out.

« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2012, 10:08:44 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
This win is from the bench!!! The bench truly won this for us! As bad as people say they are they just beat up on the Jazz, winners of 7 of their last 8! If I could give a big TP to the bench I would, THANK YOU!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2012, 10:08:57 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Glade we got this one....wins might get scarce during the next 5 games.... :o