Author Topic: Chris Bosh joins the ranks of guys with back tattoos...  (Read 18976 times)

Re: Chris Bosh joins the ranks of guys with back tattoos...
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 10:39:46 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
Kevin Durant's tat is probably my favorite from the first page. I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos (don't have any nor do I plan on getting any).
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

Re: Chris Bosh joins the ranks of guys with back tattoos...
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 08:35:57 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Durant is kind of puny too, body looks like a thirteen year in terms of muscular development in those pics.  I don't see how they don't rap on him but ripped Johnson.  Both were 6'10"   one weighed 220 Johnson and Durant weighed 215 according to draft express.  I know Durant has more " skills", but same body type just one is slated a four and the other three.

I could never settle on a tat.   Nothing I would want on my body the rest of my life.   I almost got the C's logo on my biceps though.   But I thought how will that look when I get old.  My friends tried to get me drunk once to get one but they all passed out trying.