Author Topic: JaJuan dream  (Read 11201 times)

Re: JaJuan dream
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 07:09:25 PM »

Offline kn 99

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 8
Slim to none you know doc is not big on rookies but this year with so many back to backs the will get a decent amount of mins on the second night  i dont see him starting this year or next over bass or KG if hes back

Doc played Delonte West 13 MPG in his rookie year.
He played Tony Allen 16 MPG in his rookie year.
He played BBD 13 MPG in his rookie year.
He played Al Jefferson 15 MPG in his rookie year.
He played Rajon Rondo 23 MPG in his rookie year.

If JJJ is good enough -- Doc will play him.
Thats a big "if". The main times JJJ will get playing time is when KG is sitting a night. Even then he would be the backup behind Bass. I think the kid has some upside but needs to be polished with at least one year to turn into a solid player. For now expect about 5 minutes a night on regular games

Re: JaJuan dream
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »

Offline ianboyextreme

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
I see him behind Wilcox & Bass for now....People here sleep on Wilcox & Bass.  These players are upgrades, not pushovers people. If Johnson comes in and earns minutes over either of these 2, Ainge got one helluva steal. 

For now, I'm happy running both Wilcox & Bass out there with the second team.  Huge upgrade from last year.  It's not even close when you add in Keyon Dooling.  Dooling, Daniels, Green, Wilcox & Bass can run with most starters in this league when it comes right down to it.  That's a solid bench and then some.  Extremely excited about this years team.
No, I definetly see what those guys have to offer. I even suggested starting Bass at 4 and KG at 5 on another thread. Honestly, I'm pretty floured about both of those signings.
My JaJuan dreams are really just from the yearning to have a homegrown bigman who can really play.