Author Topic: Kyrie moving out of house in Weston (rumor)  (Read 3997 times)

Re: Kyrie moving out of house in Weston (rumor)
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 04:59:48 PM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
Kyrie wears a wedding ring, so I think he’s married.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 05:02:50 PM »

Offline seancally

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 119

That prompted a google search, which uncovered this piece of genius:

https://www.theknot.com/us/kyrie-irving-and-danny-ainge-jul-2019
"The game honors toughness." - President Stevens

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2019, 05:05:10 PM »

Online blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469

That prompted a google search, which uncovered this piece of genius:

https://www.theknot.com/us/kyrie-irving-and-danny-ainge-jul-2019

Ok that site is even more funny now that it isn't happening.

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2019, 05:07:27 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Someone on reddit cross referenced the zillow pictures to a screen grab on his newest instagram video:
https://imgur.com/a/wNz3EgY

I watched the video.. the screen grab is legit. Seems likely that this is the smoking gun that he's gone.

kyrie does not own this house. It was last sold in 1998. It is possible he was renting it, stopped renting it, and the owner decided, oh screw it, you clear your stuff up and before i have time to do any work on the house at all or do any cleaning or repair work, i am going to list it for sale immediately for NBA reddit? Is this house real estate works most places? Cause my brother just sold a house and i just sold my dads old house and none of this is how it worked for us.

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2019, 05:12:26 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
Someone on reddit cross referenced the zillow pictures to a screen grab on his newest instagram video:

I watched the video.. the screen grab is legit. Seems likely that this is the smoking gun that he's gone.

kyrie does not own this house. It was last sold in 1998. It is possible he was renting it, stopped renting it, and the owner decided, oh screw it, you clear your stuff up and before i have time to do any work on the house at all or do any cleaning or repair work, i am going to list it for sale immediately for NBA reddit? Is this house real estate works most places? Cause my brother just sold a house and i just sold my dads old house and none of this is how it worked for us.

Not sure what kind of financial obligations the owner has. Perhaps Kyrie's had his stuff packed for a month and just gone on a tour of the country. A house that big could be in a constant state of rented/listed for sale.

One thing for sure, though, is that it's pretty obvious that Kyrie has been in that house before.

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2019, 05:18:30 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

kyrie does not own this house. It was last sold in 1998. It is possible he was renting it, stopped renting it, and the owner decided, oh screw it, you clear your stuff up and before i have time to do any work on the house at all or do any cleaning or repair work, i am going to list it for sale immediately for NBA reddit? Is this house real estate works most places? Cause my brother just sold a house and i just sold my dads old house and none of this is how it  for us.
so you think some NBA insider is going to put his career on the line with some fake post about movers? This rumor is from an NBA insider getting messaged, not reddit

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2019, 05:22:07 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

kyrie does not own this house. It was last sold in 1998. It is possible he was renting it, stopped renting it, and the owner decided, oh screw it, you clear your stuff up and before i have time to do any work on the house at all or do any cleaning or repair work, i am going to list it for sale immediately for NBA reddit? Is this house real estate works most places? Cause my brother just sold a house and i just sold my dads old house and none of this is how it  for us.
so you think some NBA insider is going to put his career on the line with some fake post about movers? This rumor is from an NBA insider getting messaged, not reddit

he literally does own the house (unless there is some strange back story that his family or friend bought the house 20 years ago and then he moved into 18 yeras later). Are you debating this?

Also... for the love of god... how is this putting his career on the line?

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2019, 05:28:03 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
Also this NBA insider retweet the now infamous robot dave 5 yesterday

https://twitter.com/DanteOnDeck/status/1140468425137033216

Did this put his career on the line?

3 days ago robot dave tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/Robot_Davey/status/1139667628425973760

This came after he Tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/Robot_Davey/status/1139593414046101504

This stuff is all completely contradictory. I get people want Irving gone, but can we just stop with this nonsense? It is like people are so emotional about kyrie they lose their ability to think objectively and desperately leak onto twitter accounts designed to get clicks and followers as some sort of fact.

The only fact we know from a credible person (woj or shams are really only two) is that Irving is meeting with Boston tomorrow. We also have some credible reporting that he is interested in Brooklyn and they seem to think he will sign there. That is it. Everything else is complete nonsense.

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2019, 05:37:45 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
celticsclay, I am kind of confused: What are you arguing?

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2019, 05:37:58 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Also this NBA insider retweet the now infamous robot dave 5 yesterday

https://twitter.com/DanteOnDeck/status/1140468425137033216

Did this put his career on the line?

3 days ago robot dave tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/Robot_Davey/status/1139667628425973760

This came after he Tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/Robot_Davey/status/1139593414046101504

This stuff is all completely contradictory. I get people want Irving gone, but can we just stop with this nonsense? It is like people are so emotional about kyrie they lose their ability to think objectively and desperately leak onto twitter accounts designed to get clicks and followers as some sort of fact.

The only fact we know from a credible person (woj or shams are really only two) is that Irving is meeting with Boston tomorrow. We also have some credible reporting that he is interested in Brooklyn and they seem to think he will sign there. That is it. Everything else is complete nonsense.
haha ok you win

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2019, 05:40:36 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Call a shaman and cleanse that home if he is going to Brooklyn!

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2019, 05:45:34 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

At a larger level, sharing the robot daves and dante turo's of the world on this forum is bad for the board, at least in stand alone threads. When you get into a thread like this and it quickly becomes 4-5 pages, it becomes very difficult to follow what the source of the person and is and what their validity. In this thread for example, it has been presented as fact that Kyrie is selling a house. The real story is he doesn't even own the house that is for sale, but that gets lost in the comments. I have been pointing out that guys like Robot Dave and Dante Turo are literally trying to build a social media following so they share information that is believed to be insider to build that base and make money off of it. For some reason a lot of people don't seem to know how this stuff works. I am sure both of these guys have occasionally broken a story, just like the car dealership guy from last season, but that is because they are just throwing so much stuff out there some of it actually ends up happening. If you look at these guys timelines they claim to have more inside information than anyone in the rest of the NBA media combined and would literally have to have bugged Danny Ainge's car, home and local chipotles to know that much. It is absurd.

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2019, 05:46:30 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason

Same question. I posted side by side screenshots of Kyrie Irving in his instagram video and the zillow house. It's the one he was in. Who cares who owns the house. That plus the moving guy corroborating the story, this is a slam dunk. He's gone.

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2019, 05:51:58 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349

At a larger level, sharing the robot daves and dante turo's of the world on this forum is bad for the board, at least in stand alone threads. When you get into a thread like this and it quickly becomes 4-5 pages, it becomes very difficult to follow what the source of the person and is and what their validity. In this thread for example, it has been presented as fact that Kyrie is selling a house. The real story is he doesn't even own the house that is for sale, but that gets lost in the comments. I have been pointing out that guys like Robot Dave and Dante Turo are literally trying to build a social media following so they share information that is believed to be insider to build that base and make money off of it. For some reason a lot of people don't seem to know how this stuff works. I am sure both of these guys have occasionally broken a story, just like the car dealership guy from last season, but that is because they are just throwing so much stuff out there some of it actually ends up happening. If you look at these guys timelines they claim to have more inside information than anyone in the rest of the NBA media combined and would literally have to have bugged Danny Ainge's car, home and local chipotles to know that much. It is absurd.

Okay, I get that. Thanks for the thoughtful response

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2019, 05:55:54 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Nah, he is meeting with Danny tomorrow to finalize the details of his new 5-yr max contract. He has purchased an even bigger and nicer home in Newton and that is the reason for this move  ;)