Author Topic: "Good Fences" - the new movie by the makers of "Greentown's Finest"  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
Hello fellow Celtic's fans,

Many of you know me either for the custom sigs here on the blog, or for the documentary series about the C's called "Greentown's Finest": www.greentownsfinest.com

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know about the new movie I'm making - "Good Fences" - and to come ask for your support.  This is grassroots filmmaking folks, come by the official website, "Like" our Facebook page, subscribe to our Twitter account, make a tax deductible donation, or simply pass the word along to your communities.  Get involved, and help me make this dream into a reality.

Just for a taste, check out this sample scene taken right from the pages of the "Good Fences" script and animated using the official storyboards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t0unXrRyeM

Re: "Good Fences" - the new movie by the makers of "Greentown's Finest"
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 08:20:05 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
Hey Celticsbloggers,
I make up the other half of Realeyez Independent Cinema and I just wanted to urge all of you to check out Reggies Ghost's post above about our newest project, "Good Fences."  I know that many of you around here are big fans of cinema and television, and we're excited to bring you our next short film.  We've been working on it dilligently for the last year, have begun casting, and will begin filming in September.  Here is the synopsis:
Looking to escape the prejudice toward their interracial relationship from their small-town community, Zach and Charlotte venture to the big city in search of a fresh start and the freedom to be just another ordinary couple in a congested metropolis.  Little do they know the danger that lurks above their heads, as their menacing upstairs neighbor must resort to desperate measures to safekeep his deadly secret.
Check out our official website and show your support at www.goodfencesmovie.com!

Re: "Good Fences" - the new movie by the makers of "Greentown's Finest"
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 09:34:40 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
Just one last bump.  Those of you who know our work on Greentown's Finest please feel free to drop a comment on this thread to keep it afloat.  Thanks!

Go C's!