Author Topic: Kyrie Irving is becoming a cancer  (Read 4295 times)

Kyrie Irving is becoming a cancer
« on: January 14, 2019, 09:27:57 PM »

Offline celtics4ever33

• NGT
  • Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 16
This guy is in the middle of all this rot. 

He might be doing well this year, but this team is rotten.

Im beginning to think nobody likes to play with him besides 50 million dollar man Marcus Smart.

Everyone else looks like they do not like to play with him. This includes Horford.

Something smells with this guy, and I bet he wont even be back next year which is another reason nobody really gives a [dang] anymore.

Re: Kyrie Irving is becoming a cancer
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 09:32:06 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106
It’s funny that another “certified” cancer - butler wanted to team up with him.
Smart doesn’t care who is likable or not he just wants to win .. he is the ultimate pro this season and also a bargain contract .

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:34:58 PM »

Offline cons

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 103
Yeah. I’m just not sold on him. Wish I was. But it’s not happening. He seems to be demanding a lot of respect for what he did in Cleveland. But he had LeBron James on his team then. He was not the leading man. Not by a lot   Also if he’s so all about winning then why seek to be traded away from that sure fire finals quality team.

Idk. This just sucks.

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 09:35:08 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
This guy is in the middle of all this rot. 

He might be doing well this year, but this team is rotten.

Im beginning to think nobody likes to play with him besides 50 million dollar man Marcus Smart.

Everyone else looks like they do not like to play with him. This includes Horford.

Something smells with this guy, and I bet he wont even be back next year which is another reason nobody really gives a [dang] anymore.

Or it could be that Rozier and some other guys have their own agenda and not buying into team concept and injuries.

I want to give Rozier a chance, but every [dang] time he has shown to be a liability. Hope he turns it around, or else he's trade fodder but his value is going down really fast.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 09:35:56 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Chuckle.  I thought tonight's game would end the "it's all Kyrie's fault" threads.  But nope.  This loss is on Kyrie even when he's not playing.

At what point is there some personal accountability?  Rozier is playing inherently selfish basketball.  Brown has been extremely up and down.  Hayward has sucked.  Tatum has at least in part regressed.  Horford hasn't been himself.  The entire team looks mentally weak.

And yet, it's Kyrie's fault.

I mean, Kyrie isn't perfect.  I've spent hundreds of posts on here talking about his faults.  But seriously, place the blame where it belongs.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 09:37:39 PM »

Offline BackDoorCut

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 48
You want to blame Kyrie for Rozier being a selfish back-up point guard in a contract year? Only looking for his own shot and not commencing the offense. Gordon Hayward clearly not having it mentally or physically like he did before his injury.  Jayson Tatum for (until recently) taking much more difficult shots than he did last year. This team has issues and when i watch I see kyrie trying to grind. These young guns are cocky and thought they were in for a cake walk of a season this year. They need a veteran to knock some common sense into them.

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 09:37:53 PM »

Offline celtics4ever33

• NGT
  • Jrue Holiday
Smart doesn’t care who is likable or not he just wants to win .. he is the ultimate pro this season and also a bargain contract .

The infatuation with Smart is two fold. Hes a really good glue guy, but he is not going to win you a ring playing 30 minutes. You need a good shooting guard. Simple as that. So in essence you have to trade Smart because his contract to get somebody like Beal.

Smart is valuable to any contending team, but you still need good players, because we know he wont become anything but a glue guy.

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 09:38:39 PM »

Offline Silky

• NFT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 144
Chuckle.  I thought tonight's game would end the "it's all Kyrie's fault" threads.  But nope.  This loss is on Kyrie even when he's not playing.

At what point is there some personal accountability?  Rozier is playing inherently selfish basketball.  Brown has been extremely up and down.  Hayward has sucked.  Tatum has at least in part regressed.  Horford hasn't been himself.  The entire team looks mentally weak.

Tp for the logic.

Kyrie a cancer....god...

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 09:38:53 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699

Lol TP. When we win without Kyrie "he is holding us back", when we lose without him it's his fault as well ****.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2019, 09:40:19 PM »

Offline Silky

• NFT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 144

The infatuation with Smart is two fold. Hes a really good glue guy, but he is not going to win you a ring playing 30 minutes. You need a good shooting guard. Simple as that. So in essence you have to trade Smart because his contract to get somebody like Beal.

Smart is valuable to any contending team, but you still need good players, because we know he wont become anything but a glue guy.

So smart isnt good enough for this team but you can use him to get beal.

Ok.....

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2019, 09:42:25 PM »

Offline celtics4ever33

• NGT
  • Jrue Holiday

So smart isnt good enough for this team but you can use him to get beal.

Ok.....

Yea , so , Beal would help this team tremendously. Duh.

If you love smart, that is fine, lots of people do.

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2019, 09:44:05 PM »

Offline celtics4ever33

• NGT
  • Jrue Holiday
I didnt say he was holding them back

I was saying he was causing all of it to happen wether its good or bad.

The players must have gotten so used to playing great ball last year that coming into this year, they just seem to be out of sorts

Nobody said its Kyries fault, but it is what it is. The possibility is there.

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2019, 09:44:36 PM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598

Duh, that goes without saying. You think any championship team would win without a glue guy like Smart. Name me one championship team that doesn't have that "hustle" or "do what it takes" player.

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2019, 09:53:13 PM »

Online CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 873
  • GOT IT!!!
We have reached the crossroads of the season.

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2019, 09:53:31 PM »

Offline Chief Macho

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84
I'm not a real fan.   But everybody wants to blame Rozier for some reason.   Kyrie, Horford and Hayward should get most of the blame.  They make the most money,  why don't we ever start there.