Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

"Celtics are on my list." - Anthony Davis

(1/13) > >>

Chris22:
Davis, speaking to reporters as part of his All-Star media availability, confirmed the previously reported list of Milwaukee Bucks, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks is "true." When asked specifically about the Boston Celtics, though, Davis made it clear they are a contender for his services.
"They are on my list...I never said Boston wasn’t on my list," Davis told reporters, before repeating the latter sentence when asked for clarification.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821089-anthony-davis-i-never-said-celtics-werent-on-list-of-preferred-trade-spots

GreenFaith1819:

RJ87:
Then he said all 29 teams are on his list. Also said he didn't have a list.

So basically, take it all with a grain of salt and hope Rich Paul gets him some media training so he can do better in these press conferences.

Tr1boy:

--- Quote from: Chris22 on February 16, 2019, 12:22:43 PM ---Davis, speaking to reporters as part of his All-Star media availability, confirmed the previously reported list of Milwaukee Bucks, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks is "true." When asked specifically about the Boston Celtics, though, Davis made it clear they are a contender for his services.
"They are on my list...I never said Boston wasn’t on my list," Davis told reporters, before repeating the latter sentence when asked for clarification.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821089-anthony-davis-i-never-said-celtics-werent-on-list-of-preferred-trade-spots

--- End quote ---

Is he going to also deny what his dad said?

AD should fire Paul

Roy H.:

--- Quote from: RJ87 on February 16, 2019, 12:34:16 PM ---Then he said all 29 teams are on his list. Also said he didn't have a list.

So basically, take it all with a grain of salt and hope Rich Paul gets him some media training so he can do better in these press conferences.

--- End quote ---

Rich Paul probably needs some training of his own, in terms of serving his client’s best interests, rather than his own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version