Author Topic: Newest ESPN mock draft (2/20/18)  (Read 11585 times)

Re: Newest ESPN mock draft (2/20/18)
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2018, 12:00:16 PM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
Any updates from Givony?  TP for thread..

I'm interested in Khyri Thomas and K. Mushidi if we lose Smart to another team or if Rozier is traded.
If we have Rozier and Smart back next year then I'd hope SF Bonga is available to stash...
Isn't Bonga playing PG in France as a matchup nightmare?

Are we talking about Isaac Bonga? Cause this Bonga plays in Germany for Frankfurt. I wouldn't call him a matchup nightmare but he does looks interesting for the second round. He needs a lot of developing  cause he is not really good at anything but imho the potential is there (but i've been wrong many times before so what do i know :D)

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2018, 12:32:20 PM »

Offline tonydelk

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 467
Carters floor seems to be a better version of Greg monroe + defense

The ceiling is al horford

Nah.  People throw out these unrealistic floors for players too often IMO.  Carter's floor is a washout.  That goes for most players in this or any other draft.  There are very few can't-miss talents out there.
Great point.  TP.

While this is true maybe it's better to say his low ceiling is Monroe and his high ceiling is Horford.  Most players never reach their high ceiling and a lot never reach their low ceiling.  It's fun to predict though.

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2018, 10:12:41 AM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
I always want to trade up, which never happens, but I think Robert Williams in the teens would be such a steal. I would trade the 2018 and 2019 BOS first round pics to move up for him. Targeting the Clippers (who's pick we own in 2019 protected 1-14) would be a good strategy. We could even trade them back their own pick.

Had him as a steal back in February  ;D ;D ;D

Where the Tommy Points at???

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2018, 11:50:16 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
I always want to trade up, which never happens, but I think Robert Williams in the teens would be such a steal. I would trade the 2018 and 2019 BOS first round pics to move up for him. Targeting the Clippers (who's pick we own in 2019 protected 1-14) would be a good strategy. We could even trade them back their own pick.

I gave ya one.  I jumped on his bandwagon last week, my trade was, Rozier, 27, and the Clips pick to Phoenix for 16 to get him.
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2018, 12:25:32 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3148

I gave ya one.  I jumped on his bandwagon last week, my trade was, Rozier, 27, and the Clips pick to Phoenix for 16 to get him.

TPs for you both!

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2018, 12:26:51 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3148
Any updates from Givony?  TP for thread..

I'm interested in Khyri Thomas and K. Mushidi if we lose Smart to another team or if Rozier is traded.
If we have Rozier and Smart back next year then I'd hope SF Bonga is available to stash...
Isn't Bonga playing PG in France as a matchup nightmare?

Are we talking about Isaac Bonga? Cause this Bonga plays in Germany for Frankfurt. I wouldn't call him a matchup nightmare but he does looks interesting for the second round. He needs a lot of developing  cause he is not really good at anything but imho the potential is there (but i've been wrong many times before so what do i know :D)

Bonga sadly went to the lakers....