Author Topic: The Jae Crowder Fan Club  (Read 29398 times)

Re: The Jae Crowder Fan Club
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2015, 06:53:43 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Keep Crowder.

He is exactly the kind of player we need.

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2015, 07:16:27 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Let's slide into the playoffs with the rotations just as they were last night (adjust based on play of course). I bet there will be a lot of upset people including DA.

I'm not saying it will or could happen but I would love to see heads explode. I know Stevens will grin from ear to ear for a year!

It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2015, 07:23:46 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Let's slide into the playoffs with the rotations just as they were last night (adjust based on play of course). I bet there will be a lot of upset people including DA.

I'm not saying it will or could happen but I would love to see heads explode. I know Stevens will grin from ear to ear for a year!

Danny wouldnt explode.  A lot easier to sell free agents on a playoff team than a lottery team.

« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2015, 12:07:14 PM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
Heart of a lion

Sly like a Fox

Fierce like a mongoose

Hair like a Lion too. hehehee
I am in on Jae Crowder Fan Club.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek

« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2015, 12:35:01 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
i have re watched pelicans game 3 times because of crowders play and hopefully he has another good game tonight.I live in europe but from boston and i start watching after midnight-just like a kid watching celts lakers back in 60's.Crowder looks to have deceptive acceleration,--this kind of player is hard to find and looks durable.Keep crowder,keep zeller,keep turner-start the propaganda machine about fans,coaching and future.Show what boston can do for a held back player or somebody whose potential has been dented-there will be alot of good players looking towards boston to rescue them.Hope you have a good game crowder but not to good or danny's phone will ring off the hook  and he doesn't want to win

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2015, 12:54:23 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285

If Danny wanted a losing culture....He'd have kept Rivers.  Nobody did a better job than Rivers in 07 of ensuring losses.  Rivers was great at finding combinations to make a run....And even better at making sure that combination never saw the court again after they made their run.

Stevens has far too much integrity to tank.   And a proven track record with youth.   To watch how hard these guys are playing and how much they're improving speaks to that. 

There is no modern-day Garnett out there who can change the entire culture of a team.  Danny is using the perfect formula to build it long-term.