Author Topic: Play the beast  (Read 1588 times)

Play the beast
« on: June 11, 2008, 12:22:07 AM »

Offline KeepDWest

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 24

Please Doc . . . . Kendrick Perkins absolutely owns Pau Gasol . . . he ate his lunch for the entire game . . .he is butta soft and Perk is a beast . . . let him foul out of every game . . . PJ has done well but Perk had an awesome game and you sit him in the 4th . . . even if they go small let KG guard walton it doesnt matter . . .

anyone else notice that only good things happen when we go to perk in the low post . . . the reason we dont have a low post game is because we never give perk the ball . . . no one is strong enough to guard him and that is when he is most effective . . .he shoots 4 of 5 and the other time we gave it to him he finds rondo for the lay in

on a side note if i see sam casell play again i will vomit . . eddie shot like crap but he does pass and play defense - you know, those other things that are required of basketball players

am I seeing things because of my mancrush for perk or are we in agreement? please let me know for my sanity
"and when I let them carry me to the cemetary i wanna be buried with a pocketful of clarity" - slug

Re: Play the beast
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 12:26:26 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Perk also abused Odom on offense.   

Odom is on the ledge.  let Perk push him off. 

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 06:08:30 AM »

Offline Hrvoje

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 59
Maybe his ankle is bothering him

Doc said in last several game pressers how he is impressed with Perk

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 09:12:03 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Maybe his ankle is bothering him

Doc said in last several game pressers how he is impressed with Perk

While it might be bothering him, it didn't stop him from playing good.

He got taken out because of an offensive rebound from Gasol on a Odom drive.  Unfortunately he got caught in the play and Gasol was able to step into a big clearing.