Author Topic: Game 4..Mark My Words  (Read 1521 times)

Game 4..Mark My Words
« on: June 11, 2008, 12:11:10 AM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Pierce is going to have one of those famous PP games...how about 37 pts, 7 assts, and 7 boards to go along with a Holy S!!! performance that will leave us all breathless. We will win Game 4

Wow, after tonight, I officially believe the Gasol and Odom are as Soft as they get..and I mean really soft..those 2 offensive boards Gasol  happened due to the ball falling in his lap..What a joke! We should be abusing him all game long and one thing...Please double team Kobe at the end of games..not rocket science here...just D team him Coach...Don't go MIA on us now...This game should have been won by us.

Our offense was missing in action, the Refs were under orders from the league and we still should have and could have won this game. Even the looks on Kobe and Phil J's face said the story..they know, we know, The Celtics are the better team and will win the series..it is only a matter of when... I am hoping Thursday will be the beginning of the end for them. Jet lag and Momma Pierces cooking was definitely not the answer for us this game.

Re: Game 4..Mark My Words
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 12:12:27 AM »

Offline KeepDWest

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 24
not if hes in foul trouble all night
"and when I let them carry me to the cemetary i wanna be buried with a pocketful of clarity" - slug

Re: Game 4..Mark My Words
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 12:39:36 AM »

Offline ziggen

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 19
Defense was there... 87 points for the Lakers - Lowest this series so far.

We know what went wrong. No contributions on offense by 2 of the Big Three. I'm sure they will be watching those videos cursing and learning from the sloppy offense they gave.

GAME 4 - REDEMPTION
Hello World