Author Topic: Anyone Play LoL , Guild Wars 2, or Old Republic?  (Read 15193 times)

Anyone Play LoL , Guild Wars 2, or Old Republic?
« on: November 28, 2012, 02:52:10 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Just wondering, probley a long shot but these are my three online games of choice, with Guild Wars being my clear favorite.

Would love to play online with some Cbloggers, let me know.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

Re: Anyone Play LoL , Guild Wars 2, or Old Republic?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 04:45:41 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
i play LOL once in a while... I stink at it.  You can add me if you want under the username "Nedyken"... but yeah... I'm awful. 

I have a bunch of friends out here in Seattle that work for ArenaNet and help make Guild Wars... but I've never actually played it.  Lol. 

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »

Kiorrik

All I play is WoW very very rarely.

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 06:10:26 PM »

Offline BostonNative

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 14
GW2 I haven't played in about a week but only because i been on vaction

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 08:43:22 AM »

Offline DKClassic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 177
I'm so addicted to League it's not even funny. My summoner name is Horace Grant

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 03:17:10 PM »

Offline Enzzo

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 16
I play gw2 and old republic. I can see this thread is quite old, but if you still play my ingame names are: GW2- Enzzo OR- Illmattic.

Always down to play with another celtics fan  ;D

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 04:36:47 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I'm a Jungler in LoL.  Got to lvl 30 unranked, haven't played ranked yet. I've been taking a break from the game for a while, but I enjoy it.

PM me if you want to play some LoL.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 12:18:40 PM »

Offline Enzzo

• Brad Stevens
I have way too many friends that play LoL, and it's all they do. I have been determined to stay away from that game, I already waste enough time in MMO's.

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 12:23:31 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Never played LoL, though my brother and his best friend have me playing DoTA2 which I gather is the same sort of game just a different flavor.

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 12:38:56 PM »

Offline Enzzo

• Brad Stevens
Never played LoL, though my brother and his best friend have me playing DoTA2 which I gather is the same sort of game just a different flavor.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its just Valves take on LoL

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 01:01:41 PM »

Offline sydrian

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 2
I play LoL & GW2. Pretty addicted to LoL, and would love some people to play with that are in the Central/Eastern time zone. For what every reason, most of the people I've ended up playing with are on the west coast. My summoner name is SydrainX. GW2 I only play casually, when I've burned myself out on LoL.

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 02:36:27 PM »

Offline DKClassic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 177

Let me nerd out on a history lesson!  The original dota was a Warcraft 3 custom map, and then after that, DotA Allstars was created by Guinsoo, after a while he gave the development of the mod to Icefrog.  Guinsoo went to Riot, is a designer for LoL now, and Icefrog was hired by Valve to help develop DotA2.  So yeah, lots of similarities between the two.

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 02:46:16 PM »

Offline Enzzo

• Brad Stevens

Let me nerd out on a history lesson!  The original dota was a Warcraft 3 custom map, and then after that, DotA Allstars was created by Guinsoo, after a while he gave the development of the mod to Icefrog.  Guinsoo went to Riot, is a designer for LoL now, and Icefrog was hired by Valve to help develop DotA2.  So yeah, lots of similarities between the two.

Yep, I believe Blizzard is getting into the area as well with Blizzard all-stars. Not sure if it is confirmed or just speculated, I haven't followed Blizzard much after they bombed my all time favorite franchise, Diablo.

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182

Same genre.  I think LoL is a better overall experience, but they're both fun games.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 03:22:44 PM »

Offline FreeGreen

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 19
Extremely average LoL player here ... I just started a few months ago.

If someone's putting together a Celtic's fan friends list, pm me and I'll give you my summoner name.