Author Topic: Favre Traded to the Jets  (Read 12917 times)

Re: Favre Traded to the Jets
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 11:22:28 AM »

Offline blazingarrow

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 45
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2286_The_most_underrated_quarterbacks.html

A very strong argument that Pennington is vastly under rated.

The idea of him going to the Dolphins scares the hell out of me, because the conference gets that much tougher.

It's important to remember this...

The New York Jets will never, EVER be better than the New England Patriots. Never again, not in this lifetime.

Ever.

The regular season will be interesting, and the Jets will win at least one of those match ups. They will crumble during the playoffs, and it will be excellent.

Sorry to get redundant, but I didn't see this thread at first, and after reading some of the other posts I just wanted to throw a little more in there.

J

E

T

S!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 11:48:29 AM »

Offline iowa plowboy

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
I don't know if any of you are watching the press conference, but... I effin love favre. He's awsome. He has to be the most genuine human being on the planet.
Edit: "I'm not a talker, I'm not gonna hold a team meeting, not gonna hold a ra ra ra. I'm gonna show up, do what I do. Pat guys on their shoulder, hug em', pick em' up when they fall down, and hope that they do the same for me." <--- or something like that. he is effin awesome.

;D ;D About as genuine a human being as Roger Clemens.

The phony posturing every freaking year combined with that crocodile tear-filled pathetic press conference and the ridiculous interview with Packers board member Greta Van Facelift shows what kind of selfish jerk Favre is.  I hope Belichick finds a way to completely humiliate Favre and his team every time they play.

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 12:20:07 PM »

Offline blazingarrow

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 45
I don't know if any of you are watching the press conference, but... I effin love favre. He's awsome. He has to be the most genuine human being on the planet.
Edit: "I'm not a talker, I'm not gonna hold a team meeting, not gonna hold a ra ra ra. I'm gonna show up, do what I do. Pat guys on their shoulder, hug em', pick em' up when they fall down, and hope that they do the same for me." <--- or something like that. he is effin awesome.

;D ;D About as genuine a human being as Roger Clemens.

The phony posturing every freaking year combined with that crocodile tear-filled pathetic press conference and the ridiculous interview with Packers board member Greta Van Facelift shows what kind of selfish jerk Favre is.  I hope Belichick finds a way to completely humiliate Favre and his team every time they play.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm giving iowa plowboy a TP

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 12:51:14 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
After a few games against Brady and Peyton the Farve legend will be over and people will say "Why did we think he was so good for so long?"

Most over rated quarter back ever.

There. I said it. Someone had to.

The man is Drew Bledsoe with a little more toughness, a games played streak, and the same Super Bowl record. If anyone else threw so many interceptions it would never be tolerated.

Think of this. Trade Farve for Manning straight up at any point in the last 4 years and what happens? yeah. Exactly. There is that much difference between the two.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:11:41 PM by eja117 »

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2008, 06:50:50 AM »

Offline Robb

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 128
So the Pats have six games against JP Losman, Brett Favre and Chad Pennington, and their only viable challenges are week six at San Diego and week nine at Indy?

I bet they're glad they trademarked 19-0 a year early.  Barring injury, the worst case scenario has got to be 14-2.
We're the ones we've been waiting for.