Author Topic: Chris Sheridan: I expect both Eric Bledsoe and Jabari Parker to be traded  (Read 4910 times)

Offline mahonedog88

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 119
Pretty straight forward, reported by a Milwaukee sports reporter quoting Chris Sheridan that essentially this is Giannis's call.  He doesn't like playing with either player and is basically requesting that management move them, which is a perk of being a star player I guess.

They're both on the final years of their deals, Parker restricted and Bledsoe unrestricted.  Parker at about $4.3 million and Bledose at $15 million.

Another sign that we could see a whole lot of movement around the league this summer.

Offline Bucketgetter

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 11
Parker is a free agent.
CB Mock Deadline - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kemba Walker / Tyus Jones / Aaron Brooks
Jimmy Butler / Jamal Crawford / Treveon Graham
Rodney Hood / Nic Batum / Marcus Georges Hunt
Taj Gibson / Nemanja Bjelica / Jonas Jerebko
KAT / Derrick Favors / Cole Aldrich
Picks - 2018 CHA 1st (Lotto protected), none out

Offline mahonedog88

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 119
Parker is a free agent.

Oh you're right, my fault, sportrac was a little confusing with him.  He is restricted though.  So if the Bucks do wanna trade him, it'll have to be a sign and trade.

Offline Bucketgetter

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 11
Parker is a free agent.

Oh you're right, my fault, sportrac was a little confusing with him.  He is restricted though.  So if the Bucks do wanna trade him, it'll have to be a sign and trade.
I think that would be smart. He's not a great fit with Giannis, he's about to get paid, and I think they could still get some value in a sign and trade with a team that really likes him.
CB Mock Deadline - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kemba Walker / Tyus Jones / Aaron Brooks
Jimmy Butler / Jamal Crawford / Treveon Graham
Rodney Hood / Nic Batum / Marcus Georges Hunt
Taj Gibson / Nemanja Bjelica / Jonas Jerebko
KAT / Derrick Favors / Cole Aldrich
Picks - 2018 CHA 1st (Lotto protected), none out

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306
Parker has played just over half of the Bucks' games since he was drafted. Hard to believe he'd have much value with his history.

Bucks have a lot of bad contracts. That's one place where Ainge has done a tremendous job. We haven't shelled out a ton of $$$ for role players, backups, or overrated players, something almost every other team in the league has done. I hope we don't go overboard in trying to bring back Smart.

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
Parker can still be a very good player, and I’ll be fine if they lose him for nothing.

As for Bledsoe, he proved his worth in the playoffs.
CELTICS 2024

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Parker can still be a very good player, and I’ll be fine if they lose him for nothing.

Parker is still someone who I believe can drop 18/7, and his game isn't predicated on athleticism. So he will certainly age well, although he has to put more effort on the defensive end.

But Bledsoe really? He averaged 15.2 PPG, 4.2 APG, and 4.0 RPG, with okay 44%.

But he had one of the worst displays of perimeter defense I have ever seen in a while..

"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
Middleton, Parker (S&T) + 2018 Bucks First Rounder for Kawhi.

Everyone is happy, including us as we keep him away from PHI, but also I still think we beat MIL since we're deeper.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

Everyone is happy, including us as we keep him away from PHI, but also I still think we beat MIL since we're deeper.
I don't think SAS would have any interest in that package.

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

Parker is still someone who I believe can drop 18/7, and his game isn't predicated on athleticism. So he will certainly age well, although he has to put more effort on the defensive end.

But he had one of the worst displays of perimeter defense I have ever seen in a while..

I think you and GreenEnvy have the same opinion about Bledsoe.

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031

I meant he proved his lack thereof and he’s not worth his $15M salary (although it’s in the last year of his contract, so maybe it’ll come in useful to someone looking to make cap space next season). I thought he was garbage on and off the court and got thoroughly outplayed by TR3.
CELTICS 2024

Offline johnnygreen

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 298
I just looked up Jabari Parker's stats and couldn't believe that he is 6'8" and 250 pounds. Maybe I need new glasses, but he doesn't seem like he is anywhere close to 250 pounds, not does he play like he is that big.

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
I hope Milwaukee fumbles this and Giannis gets disgruntled.  He's the one guy I'd love to see us ship some serious assets out for.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
I hope Milwaukee fumbles this and Giannis gets disgruntled.  He's the one guy I'd love to see us ship some serious assets out for.

eventually and AD will get frustrated and bolt

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990

What's there to do in Milwaukee. Nothing there will help his shoe business!

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)