Author Topic: Bradley decent night for Red Claws  (Read 21643 times)

Re: Bradley decent night for Red Claws
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 06:37:21 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
I have high hopes for Avery Bradley.  He needs some seasoning but perhaps he can come into camp next season fully healthy and ready to make a bit of a splash.  He could be the player we all hoped Gabe Pruitt would be.

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 06:45:42 PM »

Offline gar

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 247
  • Strength from Within
Hate to say this; but aside from he defensive ability he reminds me of Gerald Green right now - lets hope he has more upside.

I mentioned this elsewhere; but his does not seem to be 100% healthy (ankles) and I am hoping that this is not an ongoing thing; but also that this is contributing to his poor start.

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 06:58:46 PM »

Offline The DarkPassenger

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 46
Honestly I am not sure what kind of future Bradley has on this team. Rajon Rondo is the PG of the future so I don't see him as a starter unless he learns to be a SG. I see him as a role player/bench guy just like Tony Allen, although I think he has a jump shot unlike TA.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships." - Michael Jordan

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."- Red Auerbach

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 07:36:48 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Honestly I am not sure what kind of future Bradley has on this team. Rajon Rondo is the PG of the future so I don't see him as a starter unless he learns to be a SG. I see him as a role player/bench guy just like Tony Allen, although I think he has a jump shot unlike TA.
His future is most likely as a combo guard -- 1st guard off the bench. 

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 08:25:02 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Speaking of the NBADL... did anyone notice Orion Greene is playing very well? I thought that guy had NBA-talent when we drafted him lol.

He's on the list at a post at Fanhouse as one of the most likely players to earn a ten-day contract.

FINALLY!
I really kinda liked Orion Greene.  I didn't think he had much potential but he was a decent backup point.

Ha, I know. I was kidding (check user name)

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »

Offline farukonel

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 20
watched  the whole game...he started pretty well but then he was down with the team...he s got a good jump shot and showed signs of leadership on the court....who impressed me most was SİMS...he has a good nba player inside ı think...one more point :Tiny was lost men