Author Topic: LeBron James to have knee exam  (Read 5455 times)

Re: LeBron James to have knee exam
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 02:20:51 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
It is remarkable that he hasn't had any sort of significant injury. He is all over the court and flying high every night. That pounding is bound to cause some issues at some point.

As much as I've rooted against LeBron, he is pretty [dang] impressive and worthy of respect.

Yeah... I really hate him coz he's THAT good

I hate him because:

1. He took the easy way out to get a championship :(

2. The way he left Cleveland

3. His facial expressions

4. The way the refs never see him foul

5. His cowardliness when dealing with the slam dunk contest...
You really can't fault him for going to Miami though. If there's an opportunity to win championships you take it. The way he handled his departure is another story though. ::)

Sure I can. If Pat Riley would have truly acquired these players, via legit trades, I would have no problem with it. But the way Lebron and Bosh all got together and landed in Miami sickens me.

Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2013, 02:23:16 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
It is remarkable that he hasn't had any sort of significant injury. He is all over the court and flying high every night. That pounding is bound to cause some issues at some point.

As much as I've rooted against LeBron, he is pretty [dang] impressive and worthy of respect.

I hate him because:

You really can't fault him for going to Miami though. If there's an opportunity to win championships you take it. The way he handled his departure is another story though. ::)

I really only blame him for (2) and (3). And, half of (1).

I don't blame him for leaving Cleveland - he gave them seven years to put a good supporting team around him and it was a disaster. I do blame him for choosing the Heat, it was kind of a cop-out.

I don't like his expressions either.

Can't blame him for (4) - he doesn't make the calls. And most other superstars have been treated similarly.

And his approach on (5) makes sense too. This dunk contest is a circus show. We don't get mad at Tom Brady for skipping the Pro Bowl, right?

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2013, 02:28:57 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
None of the media cared that in the 2010 Finals, KG was still hobbled by his knee injury and Perk went down in FREAKIN game 6 of the NBA Finals... So I wouldn't care for Lebron

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 03:09:38 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450

I hate him because:

I really only blame him for (2) and (3). And, half of (1).

I don't blame him for leaving Cleveland - he gave them seven years to put a good supporting team around him and it was a disaster. I do blame him for choosing the Heat, it was kind of a cop-out.

I don't like his expressions either.

Can't blame him for (4) - he doesn't make the calls. And most other superstars have been treated similarly.

And his approach on (5) makes sense too. This dunk contest is a circus show. We don't get mad at Tom Brady for skipping the Pro Bowl, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9vmVc1UeZA&safe=active
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2013, 03:13:21 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
He's ok. But I won't ever respect him as much as I respect Durant, unless he finds a way to stop global warming or something.

KD>LB
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 03:29:21 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Kobe and Bron  never rest.    like robots

I guess they don't break