Author Topic: Deangelo Russell  (Read 1349 times)

Deangelo Russell
« on: July 01, 2019, 11:51:59 AM »

Offline celticpride1

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 40
Golden state may flip him. Maybe we should enter the contest for him . He can play center for us.

Re: Deangelo Russell
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 11:53:32 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
They should keep him for the season. He would be very good for them at SG while Klay Thompson is out injured.

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 12:17:46 PM »

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 62
Golden state may flip him. Maybe we should enter the contest for him . He can play center for us.
And he can shoot the 3 too. A center who shoots 3 pointers at a good clip? I like the fit in Boston. Sign me up!
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 12:22:51 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544
They didn't give up Iggy and a 1st that might actually have value to flip him.  They will give it at least a season and a half before they do anything.  They need to see how him, Curry, and Thompson fit before doing anything (and it will take a season and a half to really know the answer to that as a result of Klay's injury).
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 01:09:00 PM »

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 62
They didn't give up Iggy and a 1st that might actually have value to flip him.  They will give it at least a season and a half before they do anything.  They need to see how him, Curry, and Thompson fit before doing anything (and it will take a season and a half to really know the answer to that as a result of Klay's injury).
I like the fit for GSW. They will need perimeter help with Thompson likely out for the season and I think Klay has the size and skill set to play as full time SF. If they manage to get Cousins back and he comes in better shape this season, maybe they can contend in the west with Curry, Russell, Thompson (if he comes back in february), Green and Boogie
Brazilian Celtic Fan!