Author Topic: Kyrie on Nash: “I don’t see us having a head coach.”  (Read 3875 times)

Re: Kyrie on Nash: “I don’t see us having a head coach.”
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2020, 08:53:32 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Kyrie then responds on his IG story. Claiming fake news and that he’s just speaking openly, it’s not that serious
Pretty sure undermining your rookie head coach before he's even coached a preseason game is slightly serious.

A theme with Kyrie has developed where after the fact, he claims "always taken out of context" or "people misunderstand him" etc. How about not saying anything?

He's a run of the mill narcissist who thinks he's far more intelligent than he actually is.
hes also a contrarian for the sake of trying to appear non-comfortmant and to stand out...

-what do you say to critics who say you should have shot less in that playoff series, kyrie
“I think I should have shot more”

-earth is round
“No its not”

- you have a new head coach what do you think?”

“We don’t have a head coach.”

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2020, 09:00:10 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Trained by  Lebron to be a diva

only with 1/2 the IQ of Bron

recipe for disaster

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2020, 09:08:32 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Trained by  Lebron to be a diva

only with 1/2 the IQ of Bron

recipe for disaster

He was a diva before Lebron got there, unfortunately.  Winning a championship just made him think that he’s way better than he is.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2020, 04:44:15 PM »

Online cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 365
he also said in the same interview its the first time hes played with someone better than him who can take the final shot ::)

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2020, 04:49:36 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
he also said in the same interview its the first time hes played with someone better than him who can take the final shot ::)

The worst part of that is that he thinks only the “best” player should take the final shot.  There’s no room for Horrys, Kerrs or Paxsons in his (flat) worldview.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2020, 04:52:39 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Love it! He was completely exposed without LeBron on either side of Brons return to the Cavs as a guy who wilts when it matters.

And now everybody gets to see it :)
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2020, 05:17:14 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1479

The worst part of that is that he thinks only the “best” player should take the final shot.  There’s no room for Horrys, Kerrs or Paxsons in his (flat) worldview.

add Lebron to that list as well too.  I am so glad I don't have to play mental gymnastics with myself to justify him on our team. SOOOOOO glad he is in the rear view mirror.

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2020, 05:25:30 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

add Lebron to that list as well too.  I am so glad I don't have to play mental gymnastics with myself to justify him on our team. SOOOOOO glad he is in the rear view mirror.
As one who did lots of those gymnastics, I'm right there with you. All the talent in the world and not two braincells to rub together
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2020, 06:15:40 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834

As one who did lots of those gymnastics, I'm right there with you. All the talent in the world and not two braincells to rub together

Good luck, Steve Nash.

Not really.